fishnet forumsFAQ | Rules | Search
juz69
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Fishnet Forum Index -> BoatOz Scene
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hariy ylop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: juz69 Reply with quote

mate have b.c. asked you to pull your head in while they fix your boat ???????????

Or did some one get it right when they said the motor was off set ???????????

could Jay have been right with that comment?????????????

Paul
Katoh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been watching with interest as well, and would like to know the outcome. I read earlier about BC found a problem with the hull and were going to pull it down confused-fish.gif What a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If thats true I would be demanding a new hull, and one that works,
I'm rebuilding a platey at the moment and trust me you can not just pull them down.

It's being an interesting problem, and like most the solution we would all like to here. happy-fish.gif

I may be slow , but I'm bloody rough!
View users profile Send private message
JayyyyyGee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yollop new holes could be drilled & motor re-adjusted that wouldn't be an issue or a big problem.

Now is they did run cross diagonal measurents & found had a twist in it well that's a different story,

Quote:
the hull and were going to pull it down What a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly best they can hope to achieve is their own satisfaction so prob dosen't happen again end result boat would be a right off & the effort/time needed to remotely straighten hull would be an economic disaster

I joked in original thread saying BC made Juz sign a secret disclosure agreement in order to get prob sorted out.

I am now wondering if that is the case indeed confused-fish.gif
bloke&tackle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the guy has any sense he will keep his head down until the matter is resolved one way or the other.
Katoh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

JayyyyyGee wrote:

I joked in original thread saying BC made Juz sign a secret disclosure agreement in order to get prob sorted out.

I am now wondering if that is the case indeed confused-fish.gif

Do not really wont to speculate on that, but your probably right wink-fish.gif

What gets me, is that this is a new boat set up by a reputable manufacturer, its not a second hand put together, backyard, brush painted boat with a fibro bimi! For the amount we spend on our luxury boats, and many of us have to save many penny's to get there, I think things should be a lot better, now that's a stab at the manufacturer's as some of the rubbish that I have seen lately have really shown me what a shonk business this all is! angry-fish.gif

Deepsix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Building trailer boats a pr!ck of a business IMO, unless you have something with a clear advantage over the opposition it is hardly a licence to print money.
JayyyyyGee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell you what gets me

Guy started a thread asking for assistance
Now whether anybody here actually managed to help him out @ all we'll prob never know.

Reports of prob being rectified have come in & then contradictions of that
Now we have a report of boat to be pulled apart for diagnostics cause it's feared it's a hull issue.

Well i'm going to blast the crap out of bloke&tackle's post

If it's good enough for a person to post for assistance then it should be polite enough for that person to make an appearance to give a heads up on what's going on.

No need to be specific a simple heads up
bloke&tackle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

JayyyyyGee wrote:

Well i'm going to blast the crap out of bloke&tackle's post

HA HA Every word true JG, but I can't help it if Juzzy spawned umpteen hundred pages of conjecture and left you hanging in the breeze....

Con has invited you into the electronics forum again, go there it will get your mind off this one for a while LOL.
Katoh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Deepsix wrote:
Building trailer boats a pr!ck of a business IMO, unless you have something with a clear advantage over the opposition it is hardly a licence to print money.

I will not argue with you, your quite correct, but let me state this, what's a new BC worth or Haines, Fisher, Tabs, Cruiscraft ect ect ect. The same amount as say a Subaru, BMW, upper end Ford/Holden, now what do we expect if we buy one of these vehicles, certainly not the shite that they give us on these boats! Lets get it right theres not much bang for our buck wink-fish.gif

JG again your right, I think this matter needs to be finalised.

Deepsix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's goin' on JayGee ? you give yourself an uppercut or somethin' ? That's more sense than you made in the last 2000 posts ! laughing-fish.gif
It is all speculation, and unless he's been kidnapped and held against his will, he bloody well should have reported in. As for agreeing to not talk about it, that would be silly, if you are sold unmerchantable goods, the only obligations rest with the seller. But we don't know if there is anything wrong with the build at all. Barcrusher would be doing themselves a favour to explain the situation, unless it is all news to them and the story is fiction.
Fishnet Forum Index -> BoatOz Scene Post new topic   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies
Page 1 of 5